The Smoky Hot and Sour Ramen has got us feeling all lunch-ish. It’s got everything you’d expect in a ramen bowl, like veggies and noodles, but with the addition of Cholula® Original Hot Sauce to the broth for a bold twist.
- 1 Heat oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add garlic; sauté 2 minutes until fragrant. Add mushrooms, paprika, salt and pepper. Sauté 5 minutes or until softened. Remove and set aside.
- 2 Add mushrooms, smoked paprika and salt and pepper to taste and sauté for 5 minutes or until they release their juices and cook down. Remove and set aside.
- 3 Add chicken broth to same pan. Bring to boil on high heat. Add soy sauce, Original Hot Sauce and vinegar, stirring to mix. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 4 Mix cornstarch and water in small bowl. Add to broth. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened slightly. Add noodles and carrots. Simmer just until noodles are tender.
- 5 Transfer mixture to serving bowls. Add mushrooms, soft boiled egg and drizzle with sesame oil and additonal Hot Sauce, if desired. Sprinkle with green onion to serve.