Could you eat this easy-to-prep chicken and rice bowl – loaded with toppings and Cholula® Hot Sauce flavour – everyday forever and ever? We sure could
INGREDIENTS 4 Servings
- 4 cups (1 liter) hot steamed white rice
- 1 pound (500 grams) grilled chicken breast, sliced
Cholula® Original Hot Sauce
- cholula chili garlic hot sauce
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) roasted corn
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) pico de gallo
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) black beans
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced or chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Divide rice among 4 serving bowls. Top with grilled chicken and drizzle with Hot Sauce.
- 2 Layer each bowl with corn, pico de gallo, black beans, avocado and cheese. Add additional Hot Sauce, if desired. Garnish with cilantro.