INGREDIENTS 4 Servings
- 1 pound (500 grams) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) butter
- 1 Trim pork tenderloin of any excess fat and silver skin. Mix Green Pepper Hot Sauce, orange juice, chili powder, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork, turning to coat. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 2 Cook remaining marinade in small saucepan on medium-high heat until reduced by about half. Swirl in butter. Keep warm.
- 3 Heat grill on medium-high heat. Remove pork from marinade; discard any remaining marinade. Grill pork until desired doneness, turning frequently. Remove pork from grill, let rest and cut into thin slices. Pour warm glaze over pork to serve.