Basted in a smoky-sweet blend of Cholula® Hot Sauce and agave nectar, these chipotle flavoured pork kebabs are an easy dish your whole crew will love.
INGREDIENTS 4 Servings
- 1 1/2 pounds (750 grams) boneless pork loin, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) Cholula® Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) kosher salt
- 1 medium sweet vidalia onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 white button mushrooms
- 1 Prepare grill for medium-high heat (325°F to 375°F/ 160ºC to 190ºC). Alternately thread pork and veggies onto metal skewers. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 2 Grill kebabas, turning and brushing frequently with Chipotle Hot Sauce, until pork is cooked through and veggies are tender, about 20 minutes.
- 3 Serve with additional Chipotle Hot Sauce for dipping.
- 4 Adapted from Recipe by Diva Q® Danielle Bennett Grilling & Expert Pitmaster.