- 1 For the Chicken, mix Hot Sauce, lime juice, orange juice, agave, cilantro and salt in small bowl until well blended. Reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) marinade for basting.
- 2 Place chicken in large resealable bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or longer for more flavour. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, basting with reserved marinade during the last few minutes of grilling. Transfer chicken to clean cutting board. Let rest 5 minutes. Chop into bite-size pieces.
- 4 To assemble burritos, spread 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the beans horizontally across the bottom third of a warm tortilla, leaving room on bottom and sides to fold. Layer with heaping 2/3 cup (150 mL) of the chicken, 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) of the cheese, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the pico, and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the avocado.
- 5 To roll burrito, turn tortilla so that filling side is closest to you. Grasp tortilla at 8 o’clock and 4 o’clock position and fold in to cover ends of filling, forming a ‘v’ at the bottom of the tortilla. Then, fold up bottom of tortilla over topping and tuck underneath to secure. Fold in sides of tortilla (9 o’clock and 3 o’clock positions) to form a pleat, then continue to roll from the bottom up, tucking in sides as you go. Serve with extra Cholula Hot Sauce!