- 1 Heat oil in Instant Pot on SAUTE function. Mix brown sugar, cumin, paprika, oregano and salt in large bowl. Add pork; tossing to coat well on all sides. Working in batches, place pork in pot in single layer. Cook without stirring 4 - 5 minutes or until browned. Turn and cook 4 - 5 minutes longer. Remove from pot; set aside.
- 2 Add tomato paste, Coca-Cola and 4 tablespoons (60 mL) of the Chile Garlic Hot Sauce, stirring with a wooden spoon to remove any brown bits from bottom of pot. Return pork to pot. Add onion and bay leaves. Close lid. Set valve to Seal.
- 3 Select PRESSURE COOK/ MANUAL. Cook 30 minutes on HIGH PRESSURE.
- 4 Meanwhile, place queso fresco and heavy cream in food processor or blender. Process until smooth and creamy.
- 5 When pork is done, quick-release the pressure. Open the lid once pressure inside pot is completely released (check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating instructions.) Discard bay leaves. Transfer pork to large bowl. Shred using two forks, discarding any fat. Carefully strain liquid from pressure cooker, reserving onions. Add onions and desired amount of liquid (about 2 cups/ 500 mL) to bowl with pork. Stir in remaining Hot Sauce.
- 6 To assemble tacos, spread 1 tablespoon (15 mL) queso mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded pork. Divide sliced radishes and avocado evenly among tacos. Finish with a squeeze of lime and a drizzle of Chile Garlic Hot Sauce.
- 7 Tips: •Use the extra liquid from cooking the pork to dip the tacos in! •Before adding the pork, sauté thinly sliced garlic cloves in oil about 1 – 2 minutes or until golden. Carefully remove garlic chips and drain on paper towels. Prepare recipe as directed and top finished tacos with crispy garlic chips for an extra hit of garlic! •Stir in a few chipotle peppers in adobo sauce along with the pork before pressure cooking for a smoky, spicy addition.