- 1 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. 2 In a pan or skillet, saute the chopped onion in olive oil for about 2 minutes to soften. 3 Add in chicken, cumin, garlic, salt, and pepper, then cook for 3—4 minutes until brown. 4 Flavor time— Mix in the Cholula! Set the stove on low and leave the filling to simmer for 6—8 minutes. 5 Take a muffin tin and spray with non-stick cooking spray and fold in a piece of ham in to line each cup, then spoon in your meat filling. (If the ham is ultra thin sliced, you may want to line with two pieces to make the cup sturdier). 6 Layer a tablespoon of low-carb salsa on top of the filling. 7 Crack 1 egg into each of the cups on top of the filling & salsa. Sprinkle each with shredded Monterey Jack cheese. 8 Bake uncovered for about 22—25 minutes, or until the yolks are firm. 9 Garnish with green onions, drizzle more Cholula Hot Sauce™ on top for extra flavor.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion and peppers; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until softened. Add ground chicken, garlic powder and cumin; cook and stir until browned and cooked through. Stir in Original Hot Sauce; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 3 Fold ham slices and press into bottom of 8 muffin pan cups, overlapping edges to hold filling. Divide ground chicken mixture between muffin cups. Top with 1 tablespoon each of the salsa.
- 4 Crack 1 egg at a time into a separate small bowl. Then pour egg overtop of filling in each muffin cup. Sprinkle each with shredded cheese.
- 5 Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until yolks are set. Sprinkle with green onion and drizzle with additional Original Hot Sauce to serve.