INGREDIENTS 10 Servings
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup Cholula® Mexicali Wing Sauce
- lightly crushed thin tortilla chips
- Crumbled Cotija cheese, optional
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- 1 Whisk eggs, milk and salt in medium bowl. Heat large skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray on medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir 5 minutes or until eggs are softly set. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- 2 Heat oil in same skillet on medium high heat. Add potatoes, onions and peppers. Cook and stir 8 - 10 minutes or until veggies are tender and potatoes are lightly browned. Gently stir in Wings Sauce until well mixed. Push potato mixture to outside edges of pan.
- 3 Spoon eggs into center of skillet. Remove skillet from heat. Sprinkle tortilla strips over eggs and top with crumbled Cotija and cilantro. Drizzle with additional Wings Sauce, if desired.
- 4 Tip: While this is a great way to use up leftover potatoes, you can also simply microwave potatoes to use in this recipe. Pierce 1 pound (about 2 medium) potatoes with a fork. Place potatoes in microwave-safe bowl with about 2 tablespoons water. Cover. Microwave on HIGH about 10 minutes, or until tender, turning halfway through cooking.