INGREDIENTS 6 (2-taco) Servings
- 1 pork tenderloin, butterflied lengthwise (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Cholula® Sweet Habanero Hot Sauce
- 4 fresh pineapple rings
- 2 medium poblano peppers, halved and seeded
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Brush pork with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with garlic salt and paprika.
- 2 Grill pork over medium heat 10 - 12 minutes or until desired doneness, turning halfway through cooking and brushing with 1/4 cup of the Hot Sauce. Let rest 5 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, brush pineapple with remaining 2 tablespoons of Hot Sauce. Grill pineapple over medium-high heat 3 minutes per side or until tender and lightly charred. Grill poblano halves 3 - 4 minutes or until lightly charred, turning once. Remove pineapple and peppers from grill. Cool slightly; chop into bite-size pieces.
- 4 Slice pork and serve in warmed tortillas. Top with pineapple, poblano peppers and cilantro. Drizzle with additional Hot Sauce, if desired.