Basted in a smoky-sweet blend of Cholula® Hot Sauce and agave nectar, these chipotle flavored pork kebabs are an easy dish your whole crew will love.
INGREDIENTS 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup Cholula® Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium sweet vidalia onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 white button mushrooms
- 1 Mix Chipotle Hot Sauce and agave nectar in small bowl; set aside. Prepare grill for medium-high heat (325°F to 375°F). Alternately thread pork and veggies onto metal skewers. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 2 Grill kebabs until pork is cooked through and veggies are tender, about 20 minutes, turning and brushing frequently with Hot Sauce mixture.
- 3 Serve with additional Chipotle Hot Sauce for dipping.