Sweet, spicy, and glazed with bright, citrusy flavors and Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce, these shrimp skewers are just the meal to turn an ordinary weeknight meal into something memorable.
INGREDIENTS 8 Servings
- 5 tablespoons Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1 medium orange, zested and juiced
- 1 medium lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 medium lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 medium radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Whisk Green Pepper Hot Sauce, citrus zest and juices, and oil in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade; set aside.
- 2 Place shrimp in large resealable plastic or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Alternately thread shrimp, tomatoes, radishes and green pepper onto metal skewers. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill skewers over medium heat 7 - 9 minutes, just until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are lightly charred turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade during the last few minutes of grilling. Drizzle skewers with additional Green Pepper Hot Sauce to serve.