Could you eat this easy-to-prep chicken and rice bowl – loaded with toppings and Cholula® Hot Sauce flavor – everyday forever and ever? We sure could.
INGREDIENTS 4 Servings
- 4 cups hot steamed white rice
- 1 pound grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1/4 cup Cholula® Original Hot Sauce, (also great with Chili Garlic)
- 1 cup roasted corn
- 1 cup fresh pico de gallo
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced or chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Divide rice among 4 serving bowls. Top evenly with grilled chicken and drizzle with Hot Sauce.
- 2 Layer each bowl with corn, pico de gallo, black beans, avocado and cheese. Add additional Hot Sauce, if desired. Garnish with cilantro leaves.