INGREDIENTS 9 Servings
- 2 cups finely shredded or chopped rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup black beans, drained, rinsed and lightly mashed
- 1/2 cup Cholula® Caliente Wing Sauce
- 18 (6-inch) Corn tortillas, warmed
- Finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Avocado crema
- 1 Spray air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray. Toss chicken, cheese, beans and Wing Sauce in large bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Working in batches of about 6 tortillas at a time, place about 3 tablespoons of chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Tightly roll tortillas to enclose filling and place seam-side down in air fryer basket in single layer. (Secure taquitos with toothpicks, if necessary.) Spray taquitos lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3 Air fry at 350ºF for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown, turning during last few minutes of cooking. Repeat with remaining taquitos. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with avocado crema, if desired.