- 1 Preheat broiler to high. Toss tomatoes, onion, garlic, 1 tablespoon of the oil and salt in large bowl. Spread into even layer on large sheet pan. Broil 10 - 12 minutes until vegetables are tender and lightly charred, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven. Cool slightly. Peel garlic, discarding skin.
- 2 Place charred vegetables and 3 tablespoons of the Chili Lime Hot Sauce in food processor; pulse until combined but chunky. Stir in cilantro. Set aside.
- 3 Mix remaining 2 tablespoons Chile Lime Hot Sauce and remaining tablespoon oil in small bowl. Brush zucchini and yellow squash with half of the mixture. Brush mahi-mahi with remaining half of mixture.
- 4 Grill vegetables over medium heat 10 minutes, turning halfway through. Grill mahi-mahi alongside vegetables, about 4 - 6 minutes per side, or just until cooked through. Transfer vegetables and fish to clean cutting board. Cut zucchini and squash into bite-size pieces.
- 5 Arrange arugula on a shallow serving platter. Layer with zucchini and squash. Top with fish filets. Spoon charred tomato sauce over fish to serve.
•Add olives and capers to the charred vegetables for a Veracruz-Style sauce.
•Flake grilled fish and stuff into tortillas along with the arugula and grilled vegetables. Top with charred tomato sauce for a twist on fish tacos.
•Skip the grill. Arrange mahi-mahi, zucchini and squash on large sheet pan. Broil on high about 6-inches from heat 5 - 6 minutes, or until fish is cooked through and veggies are tender.