Best way to start the day? A breakfast of crumbled chorizo and crispy potatoes cooked in Cholula® Chipotle Hot Sauce, topped with a perfectly fried egg and lots and lots more of your favourite Cholula® Hot Sauce.
INGREDIENTS 2 Servings
- 3 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.5 milliliters) sea salt
- 4 ounces (113 grams) crumbled uncooked chorizo
- 2 eggs, cooked sunny-side up
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) Cholula® Chipotle Hot Sauce
- Cholula® Original Hot Sauce
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet until shimmering. Fry potatoes about 5 - 10 minutes or until lightly browned on all sides, working in batches as needed. Remove from skillet.
- 2 Add crumbled chorizo and cook on medium heat just until browned, about 3 - 5 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high. Return potatoes to skillet. Stir in Chipotle Hot Sauce; cook until potaotes are tender.
- 3 To serve, spoon potato and chorizo mixture onto serving plates. Top with eggs and drizzle with additonal Hot Sauce, if desired.