- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix 1 tablespoon of the oil and Original Hot Sauce in small bowl until well blended.
- 2 Place 2 sheets of the foil in 1 1/2-quart oval baking dish or mixing bowl. Press foil into bottom of dish, fitting against sides and up over top edge, shaping foil to maintain shape of dish. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray. Place 1 tortilla in dish, pleating top edge as needed to fit. Pierce bottom of tortilla several times with a fork. Brush with some of the oil mixture. Transfer foil form and tortilla to large sheet pan. Repeat process with remaining tortillas, arranging on 2 separate sheet pans.
- 3 Bake tortilla bowls 12 – 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through cooking. Remove from oven. Carefully remove tortillas from foil. Discard foil. Place tortilla bowls upside-down on sheet pans. Bake 3 – 5 minutes longer, or until bottoms are golden brown. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- 4 Whisk remaining 7 tablespoons oil, lime juice, Green Pepper Hot Sauce and cilantro in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 1/4 cup dressing; set aside. Add romaine to bowl with remaining dressing; toss to coat. Divide romaine evenly among tortilla bowls. Top with chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, corn, red onion and avocado. Drizzle with reserved dressing and additional Original Hot Sauce to serve.
- 5 Test Kitchen Tips: •Substitute black beans, edamame or tofu for the chicken to make this a Vegan Tortilla Bowl! •Try Cholula® Chipotle Hot Sauce in place of the Original, for a smoky kick! •Make tortilla bowls the night before and individually wrap in plastic wrap to keep fresh. Pick up a rotisserie chicken and use in place of the grilled chicken for a stress-free Taco (bowl) Tuesday!