- 2 tbsp (1 ounce) Cholula® Original Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp (1 ounce) orange juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 cup (6 ounce) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounce) agave nectar
- 1/4 cup (2 ounce) mezcal
- 2 tbsp (1 ounce) orange liqueur, such as triple sec
- 1 Whisk Hot Sauce and orange juice in small bowl; set aside. Mix salt and chili powder on a small plate or shallow bowl. Wet rims of 2 large margarita glasses with a lime wedge. Dip glasses in salt mixture to coat. Fill glasses with ice; set aside.
- 2 Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add pineapple and lime juice, agave, mezcal and triple sec; shake until well mixed and chilled. Divide between prepared glasses.
Place bar spoon upside-down over one cocktail glass. Carefully pour half of the Hot Sauce mixture over back of spoon, allowing mixture to settle in bottom of margarita. Repeat with remaining margarita and Hot Sauce mixture. Garnish with lime wheels and fresh pineapple slices to serve, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tips:
• Grill lime wedges and pineapple garnish for a little extra smoky flavor.