INGREDIENTS 4 Servings
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seed
- 1 teaspoons whole coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon whole fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon whole clove
- 2 tablespoons Cholula® Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups bite-sized vegetables, variety
- 1 Put vegetables in a medium bowl.
- 2 Combine the rest of the ingredients in a small pot and bring to a boil. Pour over vegetables and leave out at room temperature for 1 hour. Cover then refrigerate. Let pickles set overnight before serving.