- 1 Cut pork butt into large pieces. Place in a large pan and rub all dry spices into the meat completely.
- 2 Add BBQ sauce, water and molasses and mix into pork. Cover pan and cook at 500 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 3 Turn heat down to 350 and cook 1 more hour.
- 4 Once pork is soft and tender pull apart with a fork while its sitting in the liquid of the pan.
- 5 Add 3/4 cup of Cholula Green Pepper sauce into liquid. Once pork is cooled pull out of liquid and place on the side.
- 6 Toast buns and place Pulled pork on top of buns.