There’s always room for more Cholula® at the table, especially when it comes to tacos. Top with your favourite taco garnishes and Cholula Hot Sauce.
- 1 Brown meat in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Drain excess liquid.
- 2 Stir in seasoning and crushed tomato. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Spoon into warm tortillas. Serve with desired toppings, such as chopped onion, avocado, crumbled feta cheese, chopped coriander, and of course, Cholula Original Hot Sauce.
• Use taco filling for quesadillas or enchiladas, in a burrito bowl or as a bold nacho topping.
• Switch up your proteins! Try with sliced chicken or steak or mix into your favourite veggie taco recipe.
• Feta cheese is the best substitute for Mexican queso fresco (cheese).