IngredientsList_Title 8 IngredientsList_Servings
- 8 corens, husked and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 125 mililiters mayonnaise
- 75 mililiters sour cream
crumbled feta cheese, divided
- Cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons Cholula® Original Hot Sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1 Brush corn with oil. Grill over medium-high heat 15 minutes, turning frequently, until tender and charred on all sides.
- 2 Meanwhile, mix mayo, sour cream, 125g of the feta, Original Hot Sauce and lime juice in loaf pan (or shallow baking dish long enough to fit corn).
- 3 Use tongs to roll each ear of corn in mayo mixture until well coated. Place corn on serving platter. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and drizzle with additional Original Hot Sauce. Serve with lime wedges.