1. OWNERSHIP. All software, content and materials used or appearing on the Site the Materials are the exclusive property of McCormick or its licensors and are protected by United States and English law. and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights laws. No copying, sale or exploitation of the Materials is permitted without the prior written consent of McCormick and any other applicable copyright owner. You do not acquire any ownership rights by virtue of downloading the Materials from the Site. If we request or permit the submission of your opinions and/or ideas, then prior to making the submission, you may be required to sign an agreement prepared by McCormick that confirms that all opinions, ideas, suggestions, and other feedback submitted by you may be used by McCormick without any restriction or limitation, and free of charge.
2. CONTENT. You acknowledge that McCormick does not control and is not responsible for data, information, content and communications made available on the Site by you or third parties (“Content”), and that McCormick will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, any Content. You agree to be responsible for all video and audio and other content and communications that you make available on the Site in any form (“Your Content”). You affirm, represent and warrant that (a) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to enable inclusion and use of Your Content by McCormick and agents, affiliates and assigns in accordance with these terms and conditions, and (b) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable person who is referenced or appears in Your Content to enable inclusion and use of Your Content by McCormick and its agents, affiliates and assigns in accordance with these terms and conditions. McCormick shall have the right, but not the obligation, to refuse or delete any Content in its sole and absolute discretion at any time. Without limitation, you agree that you will not submit any Content (a) that is sexual in nature, obscene or pornographic; (b) that is false or misleading; (c) that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any federal, state or local law or regulation; (d) that contains profanities or expletives; (e) that is encrypted, or contains any viruses, Trojan horses or other computer programming routines or elements that are intended to cause damage or interference to the Site(s), or with another’s system or data.
3. INDIVIDUAL USE. You are only authorised to visit, view and to retain copies of pages of the Site for your own individual, non-commercial, home use. You may not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any of the Materials for any purpose other than for your own individual use unless otherwise authorised by McCormick in writing. Users of the Site shall not use the Site for any illegal purpose, or in a manner that could damage or overburden McCormick’s server, or to attempt to gain unauthorised access to accounts computer systems or networks connected to McCormick’s server through hacking, password mining or any other means. McCormick may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Site where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and the content of any such communications. McCormick is not responsible for such third party communication, does not endorse, adopt or sponsor any third party statements, and is not obligated to respond to or correct misstatements made by third parties. McCormick is not liable for the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, trademarks, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
4. THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. You may not use the Site to transmit material that: (i) is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have obtained the permission of the copyright owner; (ii) reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; or (iii) infringes on any intellectual property rights of others or violates the privacy or rights of publicity of others.
6. LINKS. Occasionally McCormick provides links to other websites from the Site. McCormick attempts to insure that each of the links from the Site is appropriate for its consumers. However, McCormick does not endorse linked sites and McCormick is not responsible for the content of any linked site. McCormick explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of the information, products and/or services found on or through such linked sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information you might submit on any linked site.
1.1 Each party undertakes that it shall not at any time disclose to any person any information of a confidential nature concerning the business, affairs, customer, clients or suppliers or the other party or of any member of the group of companies to which the other party belongs ("Confidential Information"), except as permitted by clause 1.2.
1.2 Each party may disclose the other party's Confidential Information:
(a) to its employees, officers, representatives or advisers who need to know such information for the purposes of exercising the party's rights or carrying out its obligations under or in connection with the Contract provided that:
(i) it informs such employees, officers, representatives or advisers of the confidential nature of the Confidential Information before disclosure; and
(ii) at all times it is responsible for such employees', officers', representatives' or advisers' compliance with the confidentiality obligations set out in this clause; and
(b) as may be required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority.
1.3 Neither party shall use any other party's Confidential Information for any purpose other than to exercise its rights and perform its obligations under or in connection with the Contract.
1.4 To the extent that each party receives personal data from or on behalf of the other party, each party represents and warrants that it will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to personal data; it will keep such personal data confidential and only use it as necessary for the business relationship between the parties; and it shall use reasonable measures to protect the security and integrity of such data.
1.5 You shall be liable to indemnify McCormick against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by McCormick in connection with a breach of this Section 1 by You.
2.1 No variations to these Conditions shall be effective unless made in writing signed by the duly authorised representatives of the parties.
2.2 If any provision or part of a provision of these Conditions shall be, or shall be found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be, invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions or parts of such provisions of these Conditions, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
2.3 No person other than a party to the Contract shall be entitled to enforce any term of it save that where an agreement is entered into pursuant to which any rights contained in the Contract are assigned to a third party, nothing in this Clause shall, of itself, operate to prevent the assignee from taking the benefit of, and enforcing, any rights so assigned.
3. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
3.1 The Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and You hereby irrevocably agree that the Singapore courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim brought by McCormick against You.
McCormick Ingredients Southeast Asia Private Limited
Our Company's Registration Address:
21 Biopolis Road
Registration Number: 197000904G