INGREDIENTS 8 Servings
- 8 ears fresh corn-on-the-cob
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cups (125 milliliters) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) sour cream
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) crumbled Cotija cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) Cholula® Original Hot Sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) fresh lime juice
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1 Brush corn with oil. Grill over medium-high heat 15 minutes, turning frequently, until tender and charred on all sides.
- 2 Meanwhile, mix mayo, sour cream, 1/2 cup (125ml) of the Cotija, Original Hot Sauce and lime juice in loaf pan (or shallow baking dish long enough to fit corn).
- 3 Use tongs to roll each ear of corn in mayo mixture until well coated. Place corn on serving platter. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup (125ml) Cotija and drizzle with additional Original Hot Sauce. Serve with lime wedges.