INGREDIENTS 4 Servings
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce
- 3 slices Jalapeño (seeded or seeds included by preference)
- 1 lime, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) mint
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) white rum
- 2 cans (24 fl. oz.) lemon lime soda
- Turbinado sugar for garnish (or regular white sugar)
- Mint for garnish
- Lime for garnish
- 1 Place Green Pepper Sauce, jalapeño slices, lime and juice, and mint leaves in cocktail shaker. Muddle well.
- 2 Add ice to fill 3/4 of the shaker. Add rum and shake vigorously 10 seconds.
- 3 Rim a short glass with a lime wedge and turbinado sugar and pour mixture over ice evenly through a strainer and top off with lemon lime soda.
- 4 Garnish with a wedge of lime and mint sprig.