This pomerita recipe has us dreaming of the weekend. It captures the classic flavor of a margarita, treats it to a tart, pom-y twist, and adds just a hint of Cholula®Original Hot Sauce heat to bring it home.
INGREDIENTS 4 Servings
- 4 ounces (124 milliliters) pomegranate juice
- 5 ounces (155 milliliters) Tequila (such as Jose Cuervo®)
- 2 ounces (64 milliliters) agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces (64 milliliters) club Soda
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Cholula® Original Hot Sauce
- 5 lime wedges
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) salt
- 1 Place 1/2 cup ice, pomegranate juice, tequila, agave syrup, lime juice and Cholula Original in cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- 2 Use 1 lime wedge to moisten the rims of 4 cocktails glasses, then dip in salt to coat. Fill glasses with ice. Pour Pomerita mixture over top. Garnish with lime wedges to serve.