No better way to start the day than a quick breakfast of Sunny Side Eggs & Breakfast Potatoes finished with the signature flavour of Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.
INGREDIENTS 4 Servings
- 2 L water
- 500 g small red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 60 ml oil
- 125 g chopped red and green capsicum
- 160 g chopped white onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsps Cholula® Original Hot Sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 egg, cooked sunny-side up
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Bring water to boil in large saucepan. Add potatoes. Cook 10 minutes or just until fork tender. Drain well.
- 2 Preheat oven to 200°C, 400°F. Arrange potatoes on large sheet pan.
- 3 Roast potatoes 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4 Heat oil in medium pan on medium-high heat. Cook peppers and onion about 5 minutes until softened.
- 5 Serve potatoes topped with egg and drizzled with Cholula Original Hot Sauce. Sprinkle with parsley and spring onion to serve.