TIEMPO DE PREPARACIÓN
- 1 Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C if fan-forced). Line two trays with baking paper. Combine three tablespoons of Cholula Original Hot Sauce and oil in small bowl and set aside.
- 2 Stack the tortillas and cut into eighths. Arrange tortilla pieces in a single layer on prepared trays and brush with Cholula Original Hot Sauce and oil mixture.
- 3 Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until the chips are golden and crispy. Rotate the trays halfway through cooking so that they brown evenly.
- 4 Meanwhile, place remaining Cholula Original Hot Sauce, avocado, lime juice, paprika, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Mash using a potato masher or back of a fork until well combined.
- 5 Stir in onion, tomato and coriander until well blended. Transfer guacamole to a serving bowl and serve with warm tortilla chips. Add some extra Cholula Original Hot Sauce on top just before serving (optional).