Mahi mahi is marinated in Cholula® Chili Lime Hot Sauce with savoury herbs and spices, grilled, then loaded into tacos and topped with the fresh, spicy black bean and corn salsa … the perfect fish taco does exist.
- 1 Mix all ingredients for Salsa in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 Cut mahi mahi into 16 2-ounce (57g) portions. Mix oil, chili powder, lime juice, Chili Lime Hot Sauce, cumin, garlic, coriander and salt in glass bowl or large resealable plastic bag. Add mahi mahi, turning to coat well. Refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- 3 Grill mahi mahi over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes per side until flesh is firm and cooked through.
- 4 Lightly oil tortillas. Grill alongside fish about 30 seconds per side, just until warmed and lightly charred. Remove from grill and fold in half.
- 5 Place 2 pieces of mahi mahi in each tortilla. Top with Black Bean Corn Salsa and additional Hot Sauce, as desired.