INGREDIENTS 4 Servings
- 1 pound (500 grams) jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) ketchup
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber, diced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) Cholula® Original Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) prepared horseradish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Bring 4 liters of salted water to boil in large saucepot.
- 2 Add shrimp and cook for 2 - 3 minutes or just until pink. Remove and quickly cool in ice water. Pat dry. Place shrimp in bowl and add lemon and lime juice. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
- 3 Add ketchup, cilantro, cucumber, red onions, jalapeño, Original Hot Sauce and horseradish to bowl with shrimp, tossing gently to coat. Serve cold.