- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Spray two large sheet pans with no-stick cooking spray. Mix Original Hot Sauce and oil in small bowl; set aside.
- 2 Stack tortillas and cut in half using a pizza cutter or sharp knife. Cut each half into eight thin wedges. Arrange wedges in single layer on prepared pans. Brush with Hot Sauce mixture.
- 3 Bake 10 - 12 minutes until chips are browned and crispy, rotating pans halfway through cooking
- 4 Meanwhile, place avocado, Green Pepper Hot Sauce, lime juice and salt in large bowl. Mash avocado using potato masher or back of a fork (leave it chunky, if you’d like). Stir in onion, tomato and cilantro until well blended. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve guacamole with warm tortilla chips.
- 5 Test Kitchen Tips: •Stuck with ‘not-quite-ripe’ avocados? For the best texture, pulse chopped avocado in a food processor before mixing with remaining ingredients. •Make your guac ahead! The addition of Green Pepper Hot Sauce and lime juice keeps this creamy dip nice and green. For best results when making ahead, place guac in a serving bowl and cover completely with plastic wrap, pressing the plastic right onto the surface of the guac. Stir before serving. •Swap in any of our Cholula Hot Sauces in place of the Original when brushing tortillas before baking. For even more Real Flavour, try it with a combo of Chipotle, Original and Green Pepper. Make a pan of chips using each flavour, then toss together for a fun game of chip roulette!
- 6 Adapted from Recipe By: The Clever Cleaver Brothers®