- 1/4 cup Cholula® Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- 2 mangos, peeled, pitted and cut into 4-inch long pieces, for serving
- 1 small jicama, peeled and cut into 4-inch long pieces, for serving
- Plantain chips, for serving
Place beans, roasted red peppers, lemon juice, Cholula® Chipotle sauce, tahini and cumin in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve hummus garnished with chopped parsley with jicama, mango and plantain chips for dipping.