- Cholula is committed to protecting your personal privacy. We provide this notice to explain the type of information we collect on the www.cholula.com website and how that information is used.
- When visiting our site, we may ask you questions on an aggregate basis (we don't identify you personally with the information) and such questions will be identified on the website. In all other instances, you should assume that
we will track any information you provide on a personally identifiable basis.
- When you register with our website, you can elect to receive information and updates on our products and services. Information will not be used for this purpose unless you request to receive such material.
- Registration may be required to be eligible to enter online contests sweepstakes. Cholula may use the information you provide when registering to fulfill prizes.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email that we receive, and we may use such email addresses to send you other information.
- In addition to information that you provide us voluntarily, Cholula may collect aggregate information in the form of IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing
the Web. Web servers, the computers that "serve up" Web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you request a page from this website, our servers log your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to
anything personally identifiable, so although your session will be logged, you will remain anonymous to us.
- Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored in your computer's hard drive when you visit a Web site. Cookies may also be used to help speed up your future activities or to improve your user experience by
- We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as
advertisers, in aggregate anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
- We may use your personal information in order to respond to your queries and requests and to manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or any of our agents, or for the fulfillment of
such transactions (e.g. delivery). The personal information you provide may be used by an authorized vendor to fulfill that order. We may also use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and
services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses.
- We may arrange for selected organizations to send you marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you. In such circumstances your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations who will agree to
be bound by the terms of this privacy statement. We will obtain your permission before we send you any such communications.
- Information that you post on or through the public areas of our website (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited
messages or other contact from others. Users of the website are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public or interactive areas.
- In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us,
including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
- We may transfer your personal information to third parties under confidentiality obligations when the performance of any service in relation to the activities above is sub-contracted (e.g. the administration of a marketing
- We may disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our customers or users of the
- We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open
communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
- The website may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have no control over these sites and our privacy statement does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the
privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced sites you enter.
- You may request we provide you the information we hold about you, update your information or ask us to remove your information or correct any inaccuracies in such personal data. We will use reasonable efforts to deal with your
request within a reasonable time.
personally identifiable information.
wish to request us to provide you the information we hold about, update that information or correct any information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may revise this privacy statement from time to time. We recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
- Please note: The laws and regulations in different countries impose different (and even conflicting) requirements on the Internet and data protection. We are located in the USA, as are the servers which make this site available
worldwide. All matters relating to this site are governed by the laws of the State of New York in the USA. Please note that any information you provide will be transferred to the USA and by submitting the information you authorize