- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup Cholula Original Hot Sauce, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (for grilling burgers)
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 Mix all ingredients and gently pat into thick patties
- 2 Grill the burgers for 2 minutes on each side over high heat, then move them to a lower-heat area of the grill. Cook another 2 - 3 minutes for medium-rare burgers, 3 - 4 minutes for medium or 5 - 6 minutes for well-done.
- 3 Serve on a warm bun with your favorite toppings.