Agave Cilantro Wings
- 2 ounces Cholula Chili Lime Hot Sauce
- 2 ounces agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 pound chicken wings
- canola oil
- 1 Combine all ingredients, except wings, in a sauté pan and bring to a boil. Allow sauce to thicken.
- 2 Heat oil in a large skillet or deep fryer to 375ºF. Deep fry chicken wings until done, about 10 minutes. Remove chicken and drain on paper towels.
- 3 Toss wings with sauce and garnish with lime wedges.