- 12-14 inch pizza crust, prepared
- 3/4 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 1/3 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Cholula Chili Garlic Hot Sauce
- 1 whole ripe tomato, sliced into 6-8 pieces
- 1/3 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup artichoke hearts, quartered and drained
- 1 Preheat oven to 450ºF degrees.
- 2 Combine pizza sauce and Cholula Chili Garlic.
- 3 Oil pizza pan and place dough on fork crust to relieve air pockets when baking.
- 4 Spread pizza sauce mixture over top of dough, leaving a 1/2” border around the edge.
- 5 Layer remaining ingredients over sauce and bake in oven for 7 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- 6 Allow pizza to cool for about 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices (or 6 if you are feeling different) and serve.